Revitalize Wellness brings you a blend customized to a woman's needs, suited for whatever stage of life you're in. From menstruation to menopause and everything in between (including pregnancy, birth and postpartum!). Women's Defense is formulated to fill common nutrient-gaps within a woman's ever-changing body, right down to the urinary tract!
Dosing Instructions: Take 2 teaspoons 3x per day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner). 30-day Supply.
Pro-tip: Use a milk frother to blend our powders into liquid
Common Questions/Comments & Answers
1. A lot more Iodine would make this a perfect supplement.
We chose to not add a significant amount of iodine per dose because this can be individualized. So if you need increased iodine you can safely take more than the minimum recommended dose.
1a. But most every woman needs mg dosing, not mcg.
We completely agree! Although some women do not do well with higher iodine and we’d like this to be compatible with all women. If someone needs more of an individualized micronutrient they can simply (and safely) supplement that in addition to Women's Defense.
2. Does it contain safe ingredients and amounts of everything for breastfeeding mothers too?
3. Will this help support the thyroid?
Yes, we included Iodine and Cofactors specifically for thyroid health.
4. Do you have anything like this in the works for menopausal women?
This is for every stage of a woman’s life, including menopause/pre-menopause.
5. Would you consider making the B12 Hydroxycobalamin? Or maybe a ratio of Hydroxycobalamin and Methylcobalamin?
We did much research on this of course! We chose Methyl because of its effectiveness at eradicating B12 deficiency and it’s suitable for those with mthfr mutations.
6. What flavors does this come in?
We are only doing cranberry juice to support the urinary tract, at this time.
7. Is there stevia in this?
This supplement is free of stevia.
9. Is B3 and B8 the same thing? I’ve never heard of B8 before. Both say Inositol Nicotinate.
Inositol is B8 and Nicotinate is the B3. Inositol Nicotinate is a combination of both. You'll see it in most of our products because of how beneficial it is. There are way too many to list but B3 fights bacterial infections and has been used against mental health disorders like depression and anxiety. It is known as "nature's tranquilizer."
10. Can it be added to my daily Vitamin C regiment?
11. Is this liquid or powder?
13. Is this safe for those with MTHFR?
Yes! All B vitamins are methylated in this blend.
14. Can you use this as a prenatal?
Yes! With it being powder form you can just adjust the doses to your needs. Pregnant and nursing mothers will need higher doses.
15. Is the D3 derived from Lichen or Sheep/Lamb Wool?
It's the same D3 we use in our Immune Defense and is derived from wool
16. What does it taste like?
The Spirulina in this blend gives it a bit of an earthy flavor, otherwise it's tasteless and easy to mix in your liquid of choice
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.