Revitalize Wellness brings you the safest and most effective detoxification nutrients combined to offer a product that chelates heavy metals, detoxes all foreign substances and neutralizes the oxidative stress they cause, and improves excretion of heavy metals and foreign substances to prevent Enterohepatic Recirculation (reabsorption of toxins, via the liver)
Adult Directions: Start with one teaspoon per day. If detoxification is manageable, increase the dose over a week to 4 teaspoons. If symptoms are difficult lower the dose to find one that is suitable for your body.
Children Directions: Start with 1/2 teaspoon for children 5 and older. Slowly increase the dose to 2 teaspoons daily.
It is very important to stay hydrated. Our Electrolyte Defense is a good combination for this. Liposomal Vitamin C is also a good partner supplement to take.
It is important to have 1-2 bowel movements per day. If the Detox Defense is not causing bowel regularity it may be wise to find bowel tolerance using ascorbic acid.
“Chelation,” from “chelos” the Greek word for claw, involves the incorporation of a mineral ion or cation into a complex ring structure by an organic molecule, the chelating agent. Typically, electron-donor atoms on the chelating molecule include sulphur, nitrogen, and/or oxygen.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3654245/
“Vitamin C could be used as an important alternative medicine for the treatment of lead poisoning at least, and more importantly, the use of high dose vitamin C as a safe and independent cure for heavy metal poisoning as it is harmless to human body shall be taken into consideration. “
“Administering vitamin C, particularly high-dose vitamin C increased the excretion of lead in urine and it is expected to prevent the accumulation of lead inside the body effectively.”
“Through this experimental study, we found that administrating high-dose of vitamin C accelerated excretion of lead by inhibiting lead absorption in intestine and increasing excretion form blood and organs and then, most of the lead administered in high-dose vitamin C group (98.29%) was excreted via urine and feces.”
-Kosin University College of Medicine
Vitamin B3 is a precursor to NAD. NAD catabolizes fats, carbs, alcohol, and protein. It repairs DNA & cell signaling. Vitamin b3 improves cerebral circulation by improving the production of nitric oxide and protects brain cells by acting as an antioxidant. Vitamin B3 is used to detox all foreign substances stored within fat cells.
“Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that regenerates other antioxidants (e.g., vitamins E and C, and reduced glutathione) and has metal-chelating activity. Both fat and water soluble, it is readily absorbed from the gut and crosses cellular and blood-brain membrane barriers.”
“N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC), an orally available precursor of cysteine, is a chelator of toxic elements and may stimulate glutathione synthesis.”
Psyllium husk and vitamin c are important for bowel regularity and for interrupting enterohepatic recirculation.
“These results suggest that continuous BP(chlorella) intake accelerates the excretion of methylmercury and subsequently decreases tissue Mercury levels in mice.” https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21297350/
Curcumin is important for phase 2 detoxification of the liver.
1. How often do I take Detox? Daily! 1-4x per day. Everyone detoxes different, if your detox seems too challenging with up to 4 teaspoons a day, start low and slow with one dose per day.
Plan on continuing your daily dose for 3-4 weeks. Heavy metal testing is the best way to determine how long you need Detox for. Alternatively, this is a great at home metal testing kit: https://www.healthtestingcenters.com/heavy-metals-and-toxin-testing/
2. Is it safe for children? Yes, children 5+, start with 1/2 teaspoon 1x per day slowly increasing to 2x per day. For younger children, please message us with their ages for specified dosing instructions.
3. Is it safe for use while breastfeeding? That’s somewhat of a personal choice. While your body is amazing at protecting your milk, there is a possibility this product can detox baby via breastmilk. If you opt to use Detox, take Lipo C with it to neutralize toxins stored in fat.
3. Safe for use during pregnancy? No, detoxes are not recommended during pregnancy.
4. Should I be taking anything else along with Detox? We highly recommend high dosing vitamin c, enough to cause a Flush (loose, watery stool, not prolonged diarrhea) while dosing this product. Lipo C and Electrolyte Defense are also recommended.
5. When do I take my other vitamins and supplements while on Detox? We recommend Detox be taken first thing in the AM and your regular vitamin/supplement regime start in the afternoon. It is very important to high dose Vitamin C while you are on this product, be sure you are Flushing (loose, watery stool, not prolonged diarrhea) at least once a day while on Detox.